Monday 9 January 2012

Week 1 - Exercise 1a (Boris Facial Animation)

This is my 1st 3DPF exercise that I have done using boris to animate it out saying the dialouge in the given sound file called the darkside,as well as referring to the short demo below to have a reference of how it should be done. Enjoy!

Reference:


Boris done by me:


Reflection:

This is one of the 1st exercise for the subject 3DPF. I find it quite interesting and fun about this excercise. The part where we need to synchronise lips movement to the sound is not too hard, as the timeline in the frame as shown the beat of the sound where the word is spoken, so it would'nt be quite hard to follow the beat of the sound, while the harder part will be making the boris expression looks more natural and realistic when talking with a proud looking yet majestic facial expression. I enjoyed doing this exercise, as I find it very cool and interesting, after doing finish, it looks quite nicely done. Overall, I feel that I have done a good job for this exercise, however there's of course improvements to be made as well. I hope that I can do better for this subject, as I know that my 3DVA last term did not do very well, thus I will thrive harder and get better result for 3DPF!

No comments:

Post a Comment